FREE subscriptions for doctors and students... click here
You have 3 more open access pages.
This is concerned with the immediate incident of deliberate self-harm. Five principle questions need to be answered.
- What were the intentions of the patient when he undertook the deliberate self-harm?
- Does the patient still intend to die?
- What are the current problems of the patient?
- Has the patient a psychiatric disorder?
- What are the helpful resources that the patient has availability to?
Last reviewed 01/2018