Last reviewed 01/2018

Seek specialist advice.

  • LH or FSH defiency - it is possible to induce puberty via injections of HCG. Then give oestrogen (girls) or testosterone (boys)
  • gonadal failure - secondary sexual differentiation can be induced via testosterone in boys and oestrogen in girls. Treatment leads to skeletal maturation and therefore should be delayed until an acceptable height has been achieved